Our established client in the education field is seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst for a long-term contract engagement. In this role, you will be supporting multiple sites.
Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, network, and instructional technology incidents.
- Provides assistance to users in troubleshooting IT technology.
- Manages service requests through the ticketing system, meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) including response time and resolution time.
- Communicates bi-directionally regarding status of IT incidents and planned IT initiatives (such as online testing) to the service desk and technical support coordinators through the incident tracking software.
- Assists with general maintenance to keep network running smoothly and with on-site network-related repair requests with service desk personnel.
- Documents LAN wiring diagram including: wiring closet identification, wiring closet equipment configuration, and wiring drop identification.
- Sets up new devices, workstations, print stations, and assignments to default printers.
- Maintains data catalogue of inventory and performs record keeping functions of hardware locations, assignments, quantities, types and required repairs, including start-up and end-of-year processes.
- 5+ years of providing end user support in an enterprise level organization, administering a Windows or Mac computing environment, or working with WAN/LAN environments.
- Experience supporting Office 365, hardware (desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones) and peripherals (printers, projectors, smart boards, scanners, and digital cameras).
- Experience supporting Windows 10.
- Familiarity with IT support tools, such as Active Directory, Remedy or LANdesk.
- SCCM experience is strongly preferred.
- CompTIA A+ required; Technology certification(s) is a plus.
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!