Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree.
- 6 to 10 years in a program management position including time as a software developer.
- Significant experience managing complex business and/or transactional models.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams.
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology.
What You Will Be Doing
- Accountable for planning and managing a group of related technology projects or activities in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery.
- Have a deep understanding of the design approaches and technologies utilized in own area.
- Focus on the customer experience, the build and delivery processes and the problems to be solved.
- Work across multiple scrum teams. Work may be cross-cutting across products, scrum teams, and/or technologies or your work may be vertically focused on a single product or feature set.
- Align dependent organizations and remove/mitigate all blocking issues.
- May work directly with external to Global Digital or external to company technology providers and customers.
- Work with limited guidance, seeking guidance as needed. The product and delivery strategy is defined; the design is not.
- Have a deep understanding of the business and technical requirements for the solutions being built.
- Understand the needs of the engineers and technical operations teams who have to build, maintain, and operate the system for the life of the system.
- Recognize complex designs and propose simplified solutions by working with software design engineers, principals, and TPMs.
- Help customers and the engineering teams make trade-off decisions by considering all of the data including business goals, technical platform strategy, customer experience, maintainability.
- Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution, anticipate bottlenecks and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays. You identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Determine if success metrics are in place and if not, work to define them.
- Write documentation as required.
- Partner with industry vendors that provide technology or user experience design components that support our Digital architecture and work with vendors on our implementation plans and roadmaps identifying partnership opportunities to increase our development velocity and our learnings.
- Communicate roll up of project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner for senior leadership consumption, escalating blocking issues when appropriate.
- Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels.
- Recognize discordant views and take part in constructive dialog to resolve them.
- Work across teams to optimize processes. Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Continuously assess development processes, test plans, and operations.
- Work with teams to improve concurrent project delivery.
- Streamline and/or eliminate excess process in any area of the architecture, production operations environment, or business area where the same efforts (or issues) are repeated year-over-year.