Grow your career as a Technical Data Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Elk Grove Village, IL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will directly contribute to the execution, automation, and maintenance of marketing campaigns for the team.
- Identify, segment, and automate campaign populations across multiple delivery channels (e.g., direct mail, email, statement, etc.).
- Debug, resolve and troubleshoot SAS and SQL code in an efficient manner in support of campaign delivery within specified project timelines.
- Execution of special projects to drive portfolio sales and revenue
- Coding and execution of marketing campaigns using the company’s proprietary campaign execution tool.
- Utilize scheduling tools in an effort to automate standard routines/activities to enhance department efficiencies while improving department operations.
- Perform requirements analysis and provide recommendations to business contacts regarding infrastructure, operating guidelines and procedures, and audit and business reporting.
- Execution of database concepts, mainframe, and related systems in development of new processes and MIS reporting.
- Maintain data security control practices and compliance.
- Maintain a close working relationship across various functional areas – Marketing, Risk, Credit Policy and Decision Management – in ensuring timely response to business needs and requests.
- As needed, operate as Team Lead to organize work or processes across multiple database marketing managers/peers (may include matrix but not direct people management).
- B.S. or B.A. degree is required. Prefer a degree in a Math or Computer Science related field.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in project management and database marketing.
- Required technical skills: Oracle/SAS/SQL. Unix and Shell scripting are the most essential.
- High-level of expertise in SAS is required.
- Experience with Unix and mainframe processing platforms.
- Experience with SQL or other relevant tools.
- Experience using marketing data and analytics.
- Proven history connecting programming with the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Must have a strong understanding of the technologies behind programming and execution of marketing campaigns including project management, campaign creation and automation.
- Prefer prior experience with Acxiom Gemini/Encompass or other campaign management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.