Are you a Technical Delivery Lead - Scrum Master? Have you worked within Supply Chain, Technology, or Logistics environments? Do you LOVE Agile and truly enjoy the coaching aspect of the methodology? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
- Need both Delivery Lead and Scrum Master (in one person)
- Supporting products and Projects related to North America
- 2 specific projects for their client (focused on supply chain)
- Data or inventory traceability is key
- MUST present well to external stakeholder
- Familiar with Supply Chain & Supply Chain Operation Concepts
- Familiar with Master Data Management Concepts
- Strong experience gathering information to create user stories to create the right solutions
- Roadmapping experience
- Explaining technical solution or strategy to others (Product Owners / Manager experience)
- Pluses: Restaurant / Food Industry experience / Pharma experience
Title: Technical Delivery Lead - Scrum Master
As a Technical Delivery Lead, Enterprise Data Services, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of enterprise integration and master data products. These are internal and external data products offered to our internal tech teams as well as our clients to accelerate digitalization, transformation, and customer focused goals. As a delivery lead in within the Enterprise Data Services team, you will manage and nurture key stakeholder relationships within the company as well has across multiple business units (Supply Chain, tms and PIM) and functional units (Global Technology, Human Resources and Finance). You will work closely with the enterprise data leadership team, internal project and product teams, senior technical managers/directors of data analytics and data integration, and executive leadership teams to drive and deliver on our data product strategies.
Upon joining our team, you will get the opportunity to work on two highly visible products for a fortune 500 customer. Both are leveraging modern technologies, and both are servicing critical end to end supply chain processes in the quick service restaurant industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with the team’s engineering manager to build, maintain, and deliver the team’s product roadmaps and backlogs.
- Organize effective agile ceremonies focused on delivering working software and incremental progress.
- Coach the team and stakeholders on agile best practices.
- Work with the enterprise integration team to understand blockers and risks, proactively problem solve, and advocate for the team.
- Collaborate closely with your team and engineering lead to measure team health and business value.
- Drive understanding and alignment of product visions and roadmaps to internal stakeholders and other related project and product owners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in tech, data, analytics, business or other related disciplines (or other related experience)
- 8+ years experience in tech, supply chain or logistics industry
- 8+ years delivering data projects, products, or programs
- 2+ years delivering projects, products, or programs in an agile environment
- 2-4 years as a scrum master either in a formal or informal capacity
- Experience managing and coaching team members (employees and contractors) in a matrixed environment
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Understanding of data integration and data management technologies for supply chain and logistics
- Technically curious
- An effective communicator - comfortable talking and explaining progress, challenges, and solutions to executives
- Team and customer centric
- Value focused
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical and succinct- able to synthesize complex technical problems and scenarios into salient points and recommendations