Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will partner with business and guide development to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative, game-changing technology solutions for the business. Will also interact with various technology, product, and business teams across the company. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 11+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Atlassian Suite such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, Project.
- Understanding of Identity and Management concepts like SSO, LDAP, SAML 2.0.
- Experience within financial services/banking/commercial business domain.
- Experience of delivering products using agile development mythology techniques, working directly with developers/technical teams.
- Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with the business and partner systems to understand strategies and identify underlying business needs, and with development, to propose and design technology solutions, transform them into clear business and design requirements, and collaborate with development to realize successful implementation.
- Business process design, improvement, primary and secondary research gathering and mapping customer journeys.
- Produce detailed use cases in Jira to guide the design and development of applications.
- Detail the technicalities of a project and create documentation and diagrams to represent this. Collaborate with technical and solution architects to define solutions.
- Negotiate and establish priorities with business and development managers.
- Engage and interact with internal & external clients during feedback sessions.
- Work with Business partners to create and manage roadmaps.
Execution, Monitoring & Communications
- Track all deliverables between partner systems & development teams and ensure timelines & milestones are met in all project phases – the ability to work across multiple functional areas is essential.
- Ensure project & requirement artefacts are current. Manage active sprint(s) and work with product owners to manage backlogs and ensure JIRA status is up to date.
- Usability and Testing: User case definition to understand the user journeys and adding detail to this.
- Communicate continually with business and IT project managers as to status of deliverables and potential risks to successful completion of all projects.
- Communicate with stakeholders’ statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to projects.
- Key point of contact for Development & Testing team daily to ensure they have what they need.