Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst aka Sr. Business Execution Consultant
Location: DES MOINES, Iowa, 50309
Term: 18 - 24months
- This is a Technical BA role.
- Needs to be able to understand complex applications and articulate business needs.
- Business analysis
- Project management
- UAT testing experience preferred.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.