Grow your career as a Technical Business Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will support one or more products within the Safety and Soundness/Risk and Controls Technology programs including Technology Issues Management, Risk and Controls Data Quality, Annual Risk Assessment, Digitization of manual processes and controls, automation of manual controls, leveraging technologies and tools like AI/ML/NLP, PEGA, JIRA, Tableau, Angular to support the firm’s Risk and Controls Transformation efforts.
- Maintain prioritized backlog by consulting with Product Manager/Sponsor and conducting grooming sessions with Sprint teams..
- Conduct product demos and educational sessions of the product on occasions.
- Partner with cross functional teams like Design, Program Management, Engineering, Business, Info Security, etc. to deliver on customer needs.
- Contribute to and/or create internal communications. Create and prepare reports, metrics.
- Assist in QA, data validation and play an integral role in establishing that the user wants are met with quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience within digital technology or workflow areas.
- 1 to 3+ years of working knowledge of Risk within technology and/or operational risk practices.
- Basic concepts of API.
- Technical skills: AI/ML/NLP, PEGA, JIRA, Tableau, Angular
- Strong technology background, experience supporting a Scrum team within Agile SDLC.
- Agile delivery experience, understanding of SDLC.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Understanding of process re-engineering and process optimization for operational excellence.
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Prefer prior banking or finance experience with the client or other large firms.
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate, informative, and concise communications.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.