Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Tech Lead for a contract opportunity. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers, and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
· Manage and grow engineering teams, projects, performance, and career growth of engineers.
· Communicate roadmaps with the team, leaders, and stakeholders.
· Partner with various teams to determine scope and estimate development effort.
· Lead systems design, architecture, and scaling discussions.
· Influence adoption of industry standards.
·You will also ensure that the components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. If required, you must be willing to wear any of the other hats that is required to make the project successful and always ready to learn new technology on the fly and deliver the results.
· 9+ years of experience with development and designing applications using Node.js, React or Angular.
· 6+ years of experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS.
· 6+ years of experience in relational or non-relational database management systems.
· 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers.
· Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience in partnering with product and program management teams.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Experience building applications using Java and/or Python.
· Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
· Familiarity with code versioning Git (Gitlab).
· Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA.