Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Talent Management Coordinator
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 7 Months
We are seeking a Talent Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of human resources/administrative experience with exposure to LMS tools and experience working in SAP SuccessFactros, Articulate 360, and Qualtrix. The position required onsite work during the training with the option for remote work once the training period is completed.
- Assist with internal talent management related inquiries or requests.
- Provide administrative support for talent management processes e.g. onboarding, performance management, succession, etc.
- Assist with talent management system requests, questions (SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Saba, etc.).
- Respond to requests for ad hoc reports.
- Assist with talent management and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Minimum two years of experience as an HR coordinator.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.