Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Talend/ETL Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining application source code, and building out data scripts.
- Will be responsible for the Linux environment where the application runs, and building out any needed updates to monitoring and health check protocols.
- If required will update Talend ETL code to accommodate any new requirements and be responsible as a member of an agile delivery team to provide daily updates.
- Will be responsible to respond to ad hoc requests by team members and business users.
- Will be responsible for vendor configuration and vendor release management and deployment.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience required, resources coming from a similar enterprise environment is what we need but financial services is not required.
- Technology stack
- Talend ETL
- Oracle SQL
- Linux, Vi, Bash(or other shell scripting)
- Top skills required
- Talend ETL
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.