Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Tableau Developer
Location: West Des Moines, IA, 50266
Term: 18 months
- Ensure accuracy of 20+ imports of control reports.
- Set up maintenance routines within team to ensure consistency.
- Guide analysts through challenges post transition.
- Teach skills within tableau and perform informal trainings for team members.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Top Skills:
- Strong Skills in Tableau desktop professional edition (environment is already set up).
- Report developing - Strong understanding of how tableau built out and how they utilize software internally.
- Understanding use of service accounts, how to leverage shared data sets in reporting.
- SQL experience - understanding of how queries flow into tableau for reporting (create new, ability enhance, remediate).
- 5+ years or direct experience developing reports, dashboards, and best practices in Tableau.
- Must have direct experience utilizing tableau within the last 2 years.
- More experience the stronger the candidates.
- Hybrid of agile and waterfall - understanding of methodologies is nice.
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.