Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Support Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex, broad impact initiatives including provision of high level systems consultation for the technology teams.
- Work as key participant in large scale planning of computer systems and network infrastructure for Systems Operations functional area.
- Review and analyze complex technical challenges, as well as escalated support issues related to core business solutions that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors, such as alternatives, enhancements, periodic systems reviews, or improvements to existing systems.
- Make decisions on technical changes and enhancements.
- Consult with engineering team on change design requiring solid understanding of technical process controls or standards that influence and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with technical peers, colleagues, and mid to more experienced level managers to resolve systems support issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments.
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata.
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and MapR.
- 5+ years of Ab Initio or Informatica experience.
- 5+ years of UNIX experience.
- 5+ years of Autosys /any scheduling tool experience.
- 3+ years of Service Now experience.
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.