Term: 6-months, with possibility for extension
Location: 100% remote
The Systems Development Architect supports the planning, research, analysis and testing phases of systems development, ETL and integration. Leads enterprise level technical projects to ensure homogeneity within the systems development vertical. Collaborates with technical and business leaders to ensure business continuity and unified direction. Serves as a knowledge source for IT group/management on systems development and provide technical leadership for project team.
- Assists IT and business leadership in understanding large technical projects and solutions.
- Works with project teams to analyze client solution needs (requirements) and produce preliminary solution design.
- Contributes to technical feasibility discussions, prototype development, and design-efficient, adaptable, and scalable architectures.
- Defines solutions based on user/client needs, cost and required integration with existing applications, systems or platforms.
- Communicates architecture and design tenets and compliance to management in all relevant areas.
- Leads in process improvement and develops procedures to improve overall IT systems development for client.
- Oversees internal and contract developers implementing solutions, ensuring they adhere to the original design and development best practices.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with ETL integration and/or Web Service Integration and CRO/Pharma background.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 10+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complex situations
- Experience working with a Veeva Vault Platform, specifically, Veeva CTMS, eTMF, Quality, Clinical & Regulatory suites.
- Experience with Talend, Mulesoft, Oracle SOA, SQL (OTHERS?)
- Ability to develop information (newly developed concepts, theories, products, etc.) that extends knowledge in systems development
- Excellent logic, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage global development teams in different time zones.
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.