Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Analyst
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Provide technical systems support for issues and initiatives related to applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services within Systems Operations business area.
- Review basic or tactical technical issues.
- Evaluate queries to extract Systems Operations data.
- Create standard databases. Identify gaps in current technology process.
- Recommend appropriate information technology changes.
- Receive direction from supervisors and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area.
- Evaluate or review queries, update or write documentation and procedures, and provide related technical training.
- Provide technical information of the supported system area to managers, functional colleagues, and stakeholders, including internal customers.
- Participate in complex technical issues and initiatives related to large scale applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services.
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within technical support strategies and plans.
- Review and analyze technical queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supporting low to medium risk technical deliverables.
- Present recommendations for resolving complex technical queries.
- Exercise some independent judgment to analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements while developing understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Work as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes.
- Provide information related to supported system area to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ months of Technology Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience
- ITRS Geneos
- 2+ years of Systems Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.