Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Decatur, GA 30030
Term: 9 months
- Imaging, deployment, and technical support of laptops, desktops, and peripherals to in-house and remote customers.
- Configure, support desktop applications, and ensure configurations comply with IT policies.
- Date backup and restore, hardware surplus.
- Must be organized, capable of managing time wisely, and proficient, while supporting staff members by answering helpdesk phone calls, working internal helpdesk tickets submitted by staff members on daily basis, communicating with staff, and completing helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing, troubleshooting, licensing, and updating hardware and software assets on local machines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Technology or associate degree in Computer Applications, Computer Technology, and 3 years experience.
- 3 years of experience with active directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- 3 years of experience imaging and deploying laptops.
- 3 years of experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments.
- 3 years of experience providing desktop/laptop computer hardware support.
- 3 years of experience setting up and installing computers for New Hire On-Boardings and Off-Boardings.
- 3 years of experience supporting remote workers and troubleshooting VPN and remote technology issues.
- 3 years of experience with BitLocker encryption, antivirus, and malware/spyware removal software.
Even better if you have:
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi and vSphere.
- Working knowledge with Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Working knowledge with Mitel Telephony System.