Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Analyst
Location: CHASKA, Minnesota, 55318
Term: 12 months
- Participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area.
- Contribute in increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks.
- Review and analyze low complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution.
- Part of on-call duties during US working hours.
- Participate in complex technical issues and initiatives related to large scale applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services.
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within technical support strategies and plans.
- Review and analyze technical queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supporting low to medium risk technical deliverables.
- Present recommendations for resolving complex technical queries.
- Exercise some independent judgment to analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements while developing understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Work as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes.
- Provide information related to supported system area to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 1+ years of application support using Linux and/or Windows operating systems, as well as supporting applications that utilize database management systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, or Mondo.
- 1+ years of experience with Application performance, monitoring and optimization using tools such Blazemeter, JMeter, Splunk and AppDynamics.
- 2+ years of Systems Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.