Position: Support Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
- Provide L3 production support for 7QSR Application within the Organization.
- Must be flexible to work in shift of 2 PM CST till 10 PM CST (with flexibility of on call support on weekends).
- Reporting & tracking incidents in ticketing tool like JIRA, SNOW (Service Now).
- Define and follow best proven support process for team.
- Identify scope of work for automation minimize toil work to keep team productive.
- Running Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports for Program needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5+ years of Production Support Experience.
- Basic knowledge of Mobile based applications.
- Knowledge on Mobile app architecture works. (Front end & backend)
- Knowledge on running queries in MongoDB & SQL queries.
- Mid-level knowledge of micro service Architecture.
- Mid-level knowledge of AWS CloudWatch, Lambda function and other frequently used services in Cloud technology.
- Subject matter expertise in general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing), ITIL framework, and Client standards and processes.
- Good communication & leadership skills to drive team and coordinating with various stakeholders.