Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively test and automate a mobile app using Appium on iOS and Android.
- Maintain automation scripts to keep up with changes.
- Setting up and working to keep Automation CI/CD pipelines running.
"MUST HAVE" Specific Knowledge and Skills
- 8+ years of overall QA testing experience.
- 6+ years of QA automation experience with a variety of automation tools such as Selenium, Appium and Cucumber.
- 3+ years of recent experience with using Appium for both Android and iOS automation.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies (especially Agile) and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Excellent at being organized with things related to work.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
Additional Skills and other requirements
- Good Communication Skills.
- API Automation experience using Postman.
- Good SQL and database querying skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience