Please apply today if you have 6 years development with:
- BA is required to convert
- Minimum experience: 6+years of IT experience in systems programming and development, preferably in comparable industry.
- Proven performance in a comparable role.
- Expert with Swift 5+, Xcode, and Objective-C.
- Strong responsive design, ideally with rxSwift
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code including structured concurrency.
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- Strong object-oriented design skills.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code.
- Real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, CI/CD).
- Experience working with business stakeholders to identify and document requirements.
- Translates mockups into functional applications using custom software development and integration with backend services using object-oriented methodologies.
- Develop iPhone and iPad application modules using iOS SDK, iOS Frameworks and Libraries, XCode, Swift/ Objective C/ and Restful Web Service APIs.
- Tests extensively to confirm that the applications meet the initial functional specifications.
- Coordinates and provides on-call response efforts as required.
- May perform project management duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Master's degree in related field is preferred.