Terrific Permanent opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a diversified, global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that manufactures highly engineered products and solutions for our customers. They are committed to generating superior shareholder returns by combining a unique management style of decentralization, entrepreneurial spirit, active mergers and acquisitions, and a balanced approach to capital deployment, all with a culture of continuous improvement as embodied in the company culture. Markets include commercial roofing, specialty polyurethane, aerospace, medical, defense, transportation, industrial, protective coating, auto refinishing, agriculture, mining, and construction.
Role: Sr. HR Systems Analyst
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Salary: $95,000 - 125,000 (DOE) + bonus
This Senior HRIS operations analyst supports Human Resources Information System Operations. Serves as the key liaison between all company divisions, HR department, and external system partners for HRIS activities that relate to benefits/retirement, equity/stock, human capital management, payroll, and performance/talent management.Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Partners with corporate business owners/directors to ensure systems and interfaces are configured and maintained in accordance with business strategies and requirements. Develops and analyzes specification work orders to create new reports, functions, and technology as required.
- Administers the service delivery in accordance with guidelines as defined by business owners or steering committees.
- Participates in continuous process improvement initiatives, and implements system solutions to meet business performance and service delivery expectations
- Serves as the subject matter expert to solution technical issues with benefits, HCM. payroll, recruitment, e-I9, and learning & performance management systems
- Collaborates with external system partners, functional HR leaders, division HR leadership and IT department to successfully execute projects and design sustainable workflows across the myriad of HR facets and transactions.
- Leads the testing and promotion of new releases, data sets, changes to tables, integrations and reporting functionality for benefits, equity, payroll, HCM, and performance management.
- Manages routine HRIS system updates and configuration projects to include but not limited to annual benefits enrollment, annual performance evaluations, benefits system set-up for acquisitions, system updates, and regulatory changes related to benefits and HR.
- Serves as first line of support for the maintenance of organization-wide integrations and interfaces.
- Develops and maintains appropriate systems training and reference job aides/user guides with the IT department and division support lead team. Trains new IT and HR users/administrators in the systems based upon our standard procedures.
- Partners with HRIS systems division support leads to create and maintain reporting and analytics that can be leveraged across all business units. Generates data and census reports to support business operations.
- Partners with HRIS operations lead for Payroll and Time System Operations (corporate Payroll Administration and System Manager) to conduct weekly HRIS Operations meetings with division support leads.
- Holds system performance reviews and reliability testing in accordance with partnering vendor SLA’s
- Over five (5) years of demonstrated HRIS experience supporting benefits and human resources administration.
- Demonstrated experience with ADP Vantage benefits and human resources system and Cornerstone performance management system.
- Demonstrated experience managing system structures in a large, decentralized environment with shared master files, complex reporting, and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of current federal and state laws, statutes, regulations, policies, and directives pertaining to benefits and human resources practices and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, methods, and techniques of benefits, recruiting, and human resources, and learning & performance management concepts/theories and integrated human resources information systems.
- Knowledge of general and complex IT concepts, such as software development, interface management, and profile and instance management.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of continuous process improvement. Knowledge of state of the art and best practice operations and programs to increase efficiency and effectiveness through technology solutions.
- Skill in managing HRIS operations across decentralized organizations and managing IT projects with attention to details and accuracy.
- Skill in IT project management and developing effective written technical communications.
- Ability to analyze situations and propose solutions quickly to leadership.
- Ability to utilize effective verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, teambuilding, and change management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders in and outside of the company and across all divisions.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills related to analysis and determining solutions.