MATRIX has partnered with a premier client to fill a full-time employee -100% remote position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company and look towards career growth.
Are you an experienced Full Stack C#.NET Angular developer with cloud experience (AWS or Azure)?
Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates to impact positive change?
Are you looking for a 100% REMOTE career opportunity?
This position may be for you!!!
Title: Sr. Full Stack C#.NET Angular Software Engineer
- .NET Core
- SQL - indexing
- API Development
- Front end Angular development
- Strong back end skills
- Cloud experience a must (AWS preferred if don’t have, must have AZURE)
As a full stack engineer, you will have a hand in every step of the SDLC. From .NET Core development to the latest versions of Angular, you'll contribute to building cloud-native applications with our distributed architecture. This role provides the opportunity to enhance any aspect of our existing applications and develop brand new products from end to end. Downstream, you will have the opportunity to dive into products and solutions with Machine Learning and AI components. This is a collaborative environment where you will learn from others, while having your voice heard.
What You Bring:
- Programming experience using C# with .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing a SQL Datastore
- Experience within scrum teams and familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (We use AWS)
- API development
- Front end development using Angular