Our client is seeking a Sr. C# Developer for a hybrid opportunity located in Carrollton, TX.
The Senior C# .NET Developer’s role is a hands-on, interactive role in a fast-paced environment. The Senior C# .NET Developer will be responsible for the design and implementation of new features for a new product and existing products. Some of the Senior C# .NET Developer’s responsibilities will include collaborating with stakeholders, integrating with current applications, and delivering robust, efficient, scalable, and maintainable C# code.
- Analyzing requirements and defining implementation details.
- Designing new APIs to integrate existing applications into a new product.
- Delivering code that meets the design specification and fits nicely with what may already be in place.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Solving problems at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Participate as a team member in fully Agile environment.
- 8+ years experience in the same or similar position.
- 8+ years experience building Windows Applications/Services using the .NET tech stack, utilizing C#.
- Strong understanding of the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET STD, .NET CORE, .NET Framework).
- Strong understanding and experience with Entity Framework.
- Previous experience designing & implementing solutions utilizing Azure cloud technologies.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially with .NET Applications.
- Strong technical background, analytical mindset, and great problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, modern-day Design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Previous experience building enterprise-ready APIs.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience controlling hardware.
- Experience with WPF is highly desirable.
- Experience with C++ a plus.
- Experience in the cash-handling industry a plus.
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps.