Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SQL Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Desired Qualifications:
- SQL Server Developer (SSIS, SSMS, SSRS) including SSIS Script Tasking (5+ years experience).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience (5+ years experience).
- Net Core Developer (5+ years experience).
- TFS GIT Version control (3+ years experience).
- Expert level ETL Development in SSIS (5+ years experience).
- SharePoint Developer\Designer experience a plus.
- Understanding of key Wells Fargo systems a plus (Example: ServiceNow, Workday).
- Understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Tableau reporting experience a plus.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.