In this role, you will be supporting a team of 6 people. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of Data Analysis with Spotfire experience. Must have experience with Spotfire.
As the Spotfire Data Analyst in this role, you will be supporting a special project team. The project team is responsible for collecting, agency reporting and analysis of environmental data for 15 upstream oil & gas production facilities. The Spotfire Data Analyst will also be responsible for implementing KPIs and tools for collecting, agency reporting and analysis of environmental data for approximately 170 upstream oil & gas production facilities.
You will report to the Environmental Supervisor with the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain data analysis tools in Spotfire or other approved tool
- Report data in the format required by the agency
- Analyze the data to promote improvement in the data or performance
- Develop tracking mechanisms for and maintain KPIs
- Provide periodic reports to internal customers.
- Ability to understand valuable trends available in data
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with project management
- Solid Data analysis experience (5-7 years)
- Spotfire experience (2-3 years)
- Ability to pull from data trends and opportunities for improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data presentation skills – being able to present data so that others can understand
- MS Suite experience (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Environmental experience is preferred