Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Developer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Participate in projects associated with the technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts.
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of Python experience.
- 3+ years of RESTful API design and development experience.
- Strong in data science python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, SciPy.
- Experience in creating APIs using python, preferably Django and DRF.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Strong skills in big data, PySpark, HDFS and distributed computing.
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka, and Map.
- 2+ years of configuration experience with Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or MS Azure.
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles.
- 2+ years of experience with H2O software or Keras with TensorFlow.
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience.