Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Developer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Participate in projects associated with the technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts.
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Overall 5+ years IT industry experience.
- JIRA/Confluence Proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business partnering skills with resources across the organization in a matrix environment.
- Experience is SQL (TSQL, PL/SQL) is a must
- In-depth experience of the RDMS (ORACLE, MS SQL), Shell Scripting, UNIX.
- 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, SpringUI, ORM (Hibernate, Spring JDBC, JPA), JDBC, SpringBoot, Messaging Services (Kafka, JMS), AngularJS/jQuery/ExtJS/ReactJS.
- Experience unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of Agile.
- Strong Experience in establishing end-to-end SDLC practices and DevOps.
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE experience , Spring, Spring MVC, SpringUI, ORM (Hibernate, Spring JDBC, JPA), JDBC, SpringBoot, Messaging Services (Kafka, JMS), AngularJS/jQuery/ExtJS/ReactJS
- 3+ years of experience with databases such as SQL server, Oracle or DB2
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 2+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Scala, or R
- 2+ years of Mongo DB experience