Title: Sitecore / React Developer
Location: Dallas or Chicago
Term: 6 month contract. Must be willing to go onsite 2 days a week.
Project: Web Preferences
- Design, develop, implement, test and support new Web applications utilizing existing, packaged or customized applications.
- Performs complete testing of software applications and engages the business users where needed.
- Work with the rest of the development team and work on other applications.
- Works closely with internal technical, business and 3rd party teams
- Participate in discussions with product owner to refine requirements.
- 3+ years experience working with Sitecore Headless driven applications (company is currently using 10.2) must have experience with version 8+
- This resource must also have MVC C#, .NET experience
- Familiar with secure coding practices - how to prevent SQL injections, Encrypted traffic, etc.
- SQL Server backend experience
- Should have good negotiation skills to be able to present technology limitations and agree with customer on workarounds.
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Must be experience in configuring the TDS using hedgehog and must have experience in setting up CI/CD deployment (have knowledge in Team city/ADO and Octopus).
- Must be comfortable to do paired programming at times
- Azure experience
- Prefer to have a Sitecore developer certification
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience