Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SharePoint Site Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Be responsible for developing SharePoint sites within the Conduct Management group.
- Consult with management and business partners regarding strategic approaches in managing our SharePoint sites.
- Will apply graphic design, project management and SharePoint experience combined with knowledge of business practices and process design.
- Assist the group with migrating to SharePoint Online.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Experience working with SharePoint Online
- History of working with Jira, and creating Jira sites
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Experience developing SharePoint project tracking work flows
- Experience building/editing dynamic forms using InfoPath and/or DFFS.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and processes into an effective online strategy.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience writing/editing website copy.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.