You will work with various group on what improvements or new functionality might they be able to use as well. This role is not technical, this is more of a functional role - a SharePoint Online Superuser Consultant who can show others how to get the most out of the feature and functions of the product. You should have some hands on skills with SharePoint Online in addition to your deep functional knowledge. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Here is a list of the qualifications for this opportunity:
- 4-6+ years of experience with Microsoft 365, specifically SharePoint Online, Teams, Stream, PowerApps, and Power Automate.
- Modern SharePoint Online experience which includes site features, user permissions, provisioning new sites, etc.
- Solution implementation and consulting experience with SharePoint Online in large scale, enterprise environments.
- Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management experience
- Experience with creating and advising on taxonomy and meta data
- Experience with Microsoft Viva would be a nice to have
This would be a 6 month contract and we are looking for you to be located in either Detroit, Chicago, or Houston.