Permanent opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a diversified, global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that manufactures highly engineered products and solutions for our customers. They are committed to generating superior shareholder returns by combining a unique management style of decentralization, entrepreneurial spirit, active mergers and acquisitions, and a balanced approach to capital deployment, all with a culture of continuous improvement as embodied in the company culture.
Role: SharePoint Administrator
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 (DOE) + annual bonus
Location: Carlisle, PA or Maryland Heights, MO
The SharePoint Administrator will work as member of the talented Cloud Solutions Team. The Global Cloud Solutions Team will support personnel through the company's aggressive Vision 2025 growth plan, while preserving a collaborative culture, and maintaining a world class standard of service. The candidate will partner with internal and external resources such as Microsoft, and other solutions providers to continuously improve and develop exceptional experiences for our employees and our customers. The role includes developing a deep understanding of the current state of SharePoint in Office 365 and the entire “cloud” portfolio of applications in use across company globally. The candidate will help the Cloud Solutions Team define the future of the company's SharePoint and other Microsoft Web Apps including development of standardized, sustainable processes and policies that follow the ITIL framework. Additionally, the candidate will adhere to a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and world class customer service throughout the organization.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Management of Microsoft SharePoint Online portal and sites. Review and design life cycle management for SharePoint Online sites in accordance with company policies.
- Develop SharePoint Online Portal and perform site creation and configuration of related web pages using proper templates design, information architecture and content requirements.
- Monitor Office 365 change management process for SharePoint Online updates and new features to enable and educate the business for adoption of new technologies and feature adoption for SharePoint.
- Implement user security and access to SharePoint Portals and various sites of the company divisions to ensure security.
- Lead and coordinate SharePoint activities across the company's businesses. Provide appropriate training and mentoring to others that may administer sites.
- Develop and implement PowerShell scripts and automate workflows for SharePoint integration.
- Manage and deploy both Classic and Modern SharePoint functionality including Lists, Document Libraries, Pages, Search, Permissions, and Settings.
- Work with other business application teams to enable and provide SharePoint integration for including but not limited to Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Dynamics 365 and other M365 services.
- Handle all aspects of SharePoint Online and provide Level 3 support.
- Knowledge of Hybrid configurations and SharePoint on-premises server version 2013+
- Security & Compliance
- Work with the ITSSS team to configure, monitor and report potential security risks with respect to SharePoint and other Microsoft 365 Web Apps / similar products.
- Work with the ITSSS team to maintain a proper Secure Score for Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online Configurations.
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure SharePoint Online and other data is compliant with GDPR, NIST, and other governmental regulation scores.
- Microsoft Teams
- Manage and provide support for Teams related SharePoint including Office 365 Groups.
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Teams and life cycle management.
- Work with Development and various business groups to assist with solutions for specific requirements for Microsoft Teams as a solution.
- Ensure best practices are being utilized.
- Microsoft O365 / Azure AD Administration
- Basic understanding of Office O365 / Azure Identities and Licenses.
- Expert knowledge on Office products and PowerShell Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, Computer Science, or another related field (or) relevant work experience can be substituted.
- 7+ years of experience working in IT / Enterprise Support.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence collaboration within the team, remotely and across the enterprise.
- M&A experience a plus.
- Continually seeks self-improvement through education to acquire deeper and wider knowledge in expertise.
- Ability to accomplish tasks by established deadlines and to use time efficiently to balance competing demands and priorities
- Ability to effectively prioritize workloads
- Occasional travel (up to 25%)
- ITIL Foundation Certification or higher is a major plus. If not completed, required to complete within six (9) months