Our established client is looking for a ServiceNow Implementation Specilist - Human Resources to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will work with the agile development team focused on the deployment of deploying the HRSD Professional module.
Your Role:• Coordinate with business stakeholders and current consultants to understand and refine the path for HR
• We have a high-level execution plan for HRSD with a go-live in October. The Implementation Specialist will
guide a methodical approach to defining Centers of Excellence (COEs), HR Topics, HR Categories, HR
Services, and the deployment of the Employee Self Service Portal, based on the Now Create Implementation
• Provide guidance and best practices for leveraging Universal Request, Process Automation Designer, and
Playbooks to compliment/enhance HR Case Management.
• Provide ongoing feedback/guidance on developer work to ensure adherence to best practices and maintain
proximity to “out-of-the-box.”
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- 3+ years working as a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist for Human Resources including the Quebec version and beyond
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the Now Create Implementation methodology required
- Solid understanding of the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow’s Common Services Data Model (CSDM) and configuration management database (CMDB)
- Strong experience implementing HR Service Delivery in a complex business organization
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!