Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 6 months
- Implement solutions, by configuring and customizing scripting, for all components of the ServiceNow VR product.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Ensure that solutions delivered by self or team members are secure and scalable, comply with defined standards and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively
- Code ServiceNow solutions within an Agile Framework
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Seeking a ServiceNow Lead Software Engineer within the Enterprise Services Management group for the Cyber Hygiene Vulnerability Response Engineering team to implement and support the ServiceNow Vulnerability Response (VR) module. This group provides engineering and delivery services to our Cyber Security partners. This role will partner with Technical Governance, Platform Architecture and ServiceNow Developers to ensure that design, coding, and practices are in alignment with scalable enterprise solutions. This role will take on application development responsibilities for ServiceNow Cyber Security Vulnerability Remediation applications supporting Cyber Security Technology (ICS).
- Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture method and ability to consult clients with such topics
- 4+ years of experience in Service Now Application development, installation, or troubleshooting
- 1+ years of experience with Service Now Vulnerability Response
- 3+ years of experience with Service Now Vulnerability Response
- Certified as a Service Now Application Developer
- Certified as Service Now Implementation Specialist for Vulnerability Response
- Micro-certified - Service Portal, ATF, Flow Designer, integration Hub etc.
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Job Expectations:
- Develop and implement new Service Now Application using low-code or out of the box solutions
- Develop workflow and scripts as needed to personalize existing Service Now applications and automate business processes
- Understand detailed requirements and own code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery
- Manage deployment by engaging with enterprise platform management during release
- Manage Production Support by engaging as L3 support team member
- Manage API integration with non-Service Now applications
- Manage documentation in Confluence of new or existing Service Now applications