Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ServiceNow Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Senior ServiceNow Developer who has a broad understanding of ServiceNow Platform.
- Has Technical, Business knowledge in ServiceNow practices.
- Has a good understanding of ServiceNow GRC suite.
- Able to lead technically and able to get hands with ServiceNow development as well.
- Day to Day Operations:
- Years of Experience Required: 8+ years overall. 5+ years in SN. 1+ year(s) in GRC.
- Must haves:
- Strong competencies in ServiceNow platform, GRC/SECOPS, ITSM.
- Strong technical experience of implementing solutions - by configuring and customizing - for all components of the ServiceNow GRC product.
- Should be able to assess vendor security within Compliance and Risk applications.
- Should be able to leverage ServiceNow GRC tools to track, monitor, report and remediate findings.
- Should be able to write/troubleshoot/enhance custom business rule, client script, script include, UI policy, data policy, UI script, ACL.
- Should be able to troubleshoot basic configuration/scripting issues.
- Should be well versed with various integration mechanisms with ServiceNow and must have strong experience in handling 4-5 integrations with different 3rd party products including at least one in the GRC space.
- Should be well versed with Flow Designer and IntegrationHub, apart from traditional Workflows.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA).
- Trained in - ServiceNow GRC Fundaments.
- Certified in - CIS in ServiceNow GRC.
- Required Technology Skills:
- Any certifications in ServiceNow will also help.
- Cultural/Soft Skills:
- Communication (onshore/offshore).
- Should be able to talk to business as required or a continuous basis.
- Continuously improves upon current platform knowledge by learning new applications, studying new release notes, maintaining certifications, and broadening skill sets.
- Should be creative and innovative implementing solutions by utilizing the platforms features as per requirements.
- Top Skills:
- Custom business rule, client script, script include, UI policy, data policy, UI script, AC.
- Should be well versed with various integration mechanisms with ServiceNow and must have strong experience in handling 4-5 integrations with different 3rd party products including at least one in the GRC space. Specifically the Integration.
- Preferred Industry/Company Experience:
- No requirement for financial services.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- GRC is preferred but will be hard to find.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.