Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join their team for a 6+ month contract. In this role you will be working to redesign the ServiceNow customer facing portals. This also will be working on simplification of business services and simplification of forms. Converting some teams from CSM over to ITSM. Consolidating two instances of ServiceNow into one enterprise platform.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphical designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps prototypes. Etc.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into enhancing user experience.
- Develop a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our portals and Mobile Applications
- Experience in demonstrating technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives rapidly
- A related education or background in visual design, with a focus in designing for web or mobile applications
- A strong visual portfolio that demonstrates your personal style
- Translate UX solutions into style guides, design systems, and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Test UI elements such as banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows and target links for landing pages.
- 3+ plus years of experience framework and UI Builder to lead UI/UX development independently
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Work independently and as part of a team and in a fast-paced result-oriented environment
- Solid working experience in agile/scrum delivery and competing priorities
- Experience with quality assurance process for testing applications including functional, non-functional, and parallel testing
- Ability work on multiple tasks, perform in depth code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to security and architectural standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of one common front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, AngularJS)
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good understanding of ServiceNow modules such as Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB and latest released solutions is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, and arrive at sound analysis and judgment