Location: Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Our established client is looking for a Senior Voice Engineer to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity You will focus on the design and deployment of voice and video solutions. This includes optimizing all new, existing, and acquired hardware, software, communication architectures, and facilities. .
- Design, implementation, and improvement of the following
- IP Telephony, SBC, and PBX systems
- Audio and video conferencing services
- Fax services
- Voicemail and automated attendant systems
- Overhead paging and intercom systems
- Call center systems and reporting
- Experience designing Voice & Video solutions across a geographically diverse environment
- Work with team to identify the design needs for cost effective solutions.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are formally in place and followed.
- Assess, approve, and manage all voice and video equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Ensure disaster recovery plans are in place and updated for critical platforms.
- Take escalations from support teams and provide root cause analysis and advanced problem management.
- Develop KBs for operating and full documentation of solutions
- 10 years of Voice & Video experience
- Expert knowledge of designing, building, and implementing technical solutions across telecom, fax, and conferencing platforms
- Experience managing a wide variety of conferencing hardware and phones from implementation to retirement
- Expert knowledge moving voice services to cloud platforms.
- Experience implementing conferencing and voice solutions across a geographically diverse environment
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!