Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
- Work closely with other designers, stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams to plan, design and build digital products within the large-scale Enterprise products space.
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences.
- Advocate for the user while working closely with product managers to strategically solve complex problems.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences.
- Drive user-centric, iterative, and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Contribute to coherent visual and interaction designs across flows and channels.
- Emerge recognition that it's not all about UX, but how UX contributes to a broader goal.
- Work with UX research to plan user testing sessions and translate research findings into future design deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product team to evaluate and prioritize features balancing business and end user needs.
- Participate in and/or organize design workshops (in-person and remote) to drive discovery and better understand the user’s needs.
- Confidently present UX/UI designs to stakeholders, users, and development teams in formal and informal settings.
- Articulate and demonstrate how design solutions address user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience. Prefer experience in a B2B space.
- Online portfolio demonstrating recent work experience with case studies illustrating the entire user centered design process.
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, and InVision.
- Previous experience working on ecommerce apps and websites.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and familiarity with related development techniques.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and how UX integrates into the Agile/Scrum process.
- Experience organizing or participating in design workshops.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Relentless curiosity about people, technology, design, and life.