Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 Months
Focus more on problem solving, defining the experience, doing wireframes, and understanding the business.
Work closely with other designers, stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams to plan, design and build digital products within the enterprise restaurant product space.
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences.
- Advocate for the user while working closely with product managers to strategically solve complex problems.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences.
- Drive user-centric, iterative, and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Contribute to coherent visual and interaction designs across flows and channels.
- Emerging recognition that it's not all about UX, but how UX contributes to a broader goal.
- Work with UX research to plan user testing sessions and translate research findings into future design deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product team to evaluate and prioritize features balancing business and end user needs.
- Participate in and/or organize design workshops (in-person and remote) to drive discovery and better understand the user’s needs.
- Confidently present UX/UI designs to stakeholders, users, and development teams in formal and informal settings.
- Articulate and demonstrate how design solutions address user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience. Preferably degree in HCI or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in B2B and enterprise setting.
- Working knowledge of Figma and Miro.
- Online portfolio demonstrating recent work experience with case studies illustrating the entire user centered design process.
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, and InVision.
- Previous experience working on ecommerce apps and websites.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and familiarity with related development techniques.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and how UX integrates into the Agile/Scrum process.
- Experience organizing or participating in design workshops.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Relentless curiosity about people, technology, design, and life.