Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: Greensboro, NC or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Desired Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies.
- Experience with workflow platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead both in-person and remote cross functional requirements gathering sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead as a product owner a scrum team.
- Proven experience with Agile writing user stories.
- Create, update, and maintain user stories, SharePoint documents, and any other related documentation, user story and sprint planning.
- Assist with generation of user stories, implementation, training, testing, and support documentation for specific application/processes/interfaces.
- Assist with research/analysis tasks for critical system problems to help determine a root cause.
- Participate in project planning, testing, system and user support, security maintenance, monitoring, and any other tasks needed to deliver items for our partners.
- Interact with experienced Business Systems Consultants on revising existing automated systems that are cost effective and meeting business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and make necessary changes to the database.
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.