Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Senior Technology Business Services Consultant in Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience and senior level skill in delivery and execution.
- Experience implementing large scale changes to the organization.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.