- Provide high level support on application specific software products, both at the user and application level via phone, electronically or at customer sites.
- Develop training materials
- Deliver Training classes to groups of 6-12 customers at one time.
- Perform consulting services on products: such as customized software and/or reports.
- Gather requirements for custom Training and Services and estimate effort.
- Review and prepare materials for each course to be taught to ensure compliance with our Training quality requirements
- Select, prepare and/or approve all training materials for courses. This should include text, references, examples, exercises, and visual aids.
- Teach courses at customer site or virtually.
- Provide assistance with special customer requested variations to supplied software or services.
- Initiate ideas for new service offerings including justification of products through economic analysis and market analysis.
- Provide Hardware/Software support to customers, Service and Sales Engineers.
- Assist with equipment procurement and setup of courses.
- Enter problem reports for software and hardware issues when required.
- Implement custom software at customer site or remotely.
- Strong technical knowledge o Genie 2000, Apex-Gamma, APEX-InVivo, ISOCS and LabSOCS and working knowledge of gamma spectroscopy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with programming and SQL Server
- Self-starter with ability to learn new products and skills as needed.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of co-workers and customers.
- Ability for up to 60% travel.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ten or more years’ experience with products applications in a nuclear power plant environment.
- B.S. in Engineering, Physics, Math or a closely related field, or 10+ years related application experience.