Grow your career as a Senior Sourcing Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will become a member of a high-performing team that identifies and leads complex, cross-functional strategic sourcing and contracting initiatives. Categories include but are not limited to IT Professional Services, Outsourced Services, Software, Banking Operations and Financial Services.
- Establish strong relationships with internal business stakeholders. Build a strong understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities across assigned suppliers and/or spend categories.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s policies and procedures related to supplier selection, contracting and ongoing management, ensuring all requirements are met and documented throughout the end-to-end process.
- Lead global category and supplier management forums, building and fostering the development of a cohesive, high-performing global sourcing team.
- Develop, implement and manage robust market analyses/benchmarking processes. Leverage key insights to inform and support the category strategy process.
- Develop, lead and/or manage a robust portfolio of initiatives for assigned categories across the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process, including:
- Establishment of the cross-functional project team
- Development of the requirements and spend baseline
- Performance or market research/analysis
- Formulation of the sourcing strategy
- Development of the RFx materials
- Facilitation of the evaluation & scoring of supplier proposals
- Confirmation of completion of required due diligence
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions
- Packaging and routing of the contract for execution
- Administration of contract records.
- Perform financial modeling and lead the development and execution of negotiation strategies for high-value and complex multi-year deals.
- Manage key supplier relationships with a focus on quality, service, delivery, risk and cost.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University. Prefer MBA.
- 10+ years of previous Sourcing, Contracting and/or Business-related experience.
- Must have extensive experience required in the sourcing of enterprise software and/or business application software and application development.
- Knowledge and experience with procurement applications (e.g. eRFx, eAuction, P2P).
- Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed organization.
- Prefer financial services industry experience.
- Proven track record of leading large, complex sourcing and/or contracting initiatives.
- Strong financial modeling and deal structuring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.