Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Sourcing Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Reporting and presentation preparation
- Pull data and run pivot tables
- Graphic representation of data
- Coordination of team initiatives related to the above
- Interface with other key stakeholder groups such as Finance, Business Systems Management, Corporate Properties Group, Accounts Payable, and Supply Chain Analytics.
- Must have data and analytics reporting and interpretation capability as it relates to property management and construction fields.
- High level of proficiency with strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point acumen.
- Basic level of exposure to Ariba, SAP, PM Web, or other similar ERM platforms
- Marketing, Journalism, Communications background a plus.
- Six Sigma black belt preferred.