Outstanding long-term contract-to-hire opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 5+ years of experience developing with Python.
- 5+ years SQL experience.
- Advanced SQL query writing.
- Microsoft SQL
- MS SQL Server
Additional Skills & Experience
- Experience with Bravura Security Fabric suite, specifically Password Manager, a plus.
- Windows batch files
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients’ needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals. Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Supporting a backend collection of processes implemented in Perl, Python, SQL, SSIS packages, and Windows CMD files that ingest account lists from various systems of record and produce output files for import into a web application.