Role Overview: Requires an energized professional that is comfortable communicating with technical teams, Project Managers, Business teams, and interpreting/translating their needs into solutions. Requires a professional who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. Hybrid opportunity (Tues, Wed, Thurs).
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Years Experience Required: 5 to 8 years of broad experience utilizing various graphics tools and technology with at least 3 of Unity experience.
- Education Requirements: HSD
- 3+ years recent hands-on working experience with Unity 3D Experience with 3D modeling or an understanding of modeling practices for 3D engines Excellent knowledge of various 3D technologies.
- Software Development: React and Java.
- Experience in developing systems for high quality models and real-time graphics technology.
- Experience implementing new applications or tech stacks.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies very quickly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud technologies is plus.
- Experience with VR technology is plus.
- Experience developing tools is a plus.
What You Will Be DoingTech Breakdown
- Unity 3D, React, and Java
- Application design and development o Application architecture design and development
- Participate in design and code reviews of the team.
- Unit testing o Investigate System performance issues and provide solutions.
- Application deployment o Participate in the SCRUM meetings with the team members and project manager for status updates.
- Work with onshore/ offshore team members
About our client
Our client is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment company, with the #1 global market position in leasing, property sales, outsourcing, property management and valuation. Join their team, and you will become part of more than 100,000 employees serving clients in over 100 countries, including over 90% of the Fortune 100.