Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SDET Automation Engineer
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 7+ year solid and hand-on experience with proven record in delivering complex projects as a test engineering and in CI/CD in agile environments.
- Solid hands-on Java or Python programming and automation framework development.
- Solid automation test experience in Selenium with Java, Python, TestNG, Cucumber BDD with Gherkin, Rest-Assured web service test , Performance Test, database, and/or ETL test.
- Working knowledge with CI/CD tooling and integration - Jenkin, maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Github, and etc.
- Familiar with Kubernetes and non SQL concept.
- Experience with scrum in Agile environments.
- Effective communication, fast learner, and proactive attitude in a fast-pace environment.
- Experience in finance service industry.
- Green card holder or U.S. citizen.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.