Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CONCORD, California, 94520
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ year of Angular Preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with database platforms such as Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Understanding of SOA concepts and technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, REST.
- 5 + years of Core Java experience.
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services.
- 3+ years of microservices development experience.
- 5+ experience on Oracle/SQL Server and DB2 interactions.
- Junit/TestNG frameworks exposure.
- DEVOPS - CICD pipeline (jenkins, gradle, sonarcube) exposure.
- Hands on experience of Multi-threaded approach and Asynchronous development.
- Experience in using version control (i.e., GIT and SVN) and Build tools.
- 4+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.