Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest services platform institutions in the world! This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefits package and a chance for conversion to a fulltime employee.
If you’re a Senior Software Development Engineer who wants to work for a growing company that truly cares about their employees while empowering their worldwide community of customers and entrepreneurs by giving them the help they need to grow online, please read on!
Role: Senior Software Development Engineer
Contract length: 6 months, convert to FTE
Develops innovative back-end cloud-based ecosystems, implement dependable databases, and drive cross-team architectural improvements. Our client is passionate about evolving their customer’s experience through experimentation, user feedback and analytics. They focus on code quality to ensure a phenomenal experience - for customers and engineers alike - that can be continuously improved over time.
The right individual will be a proactive engineer who thrives with autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems within a highly collaborative environment. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the team’s direction, process and culture.
- Help establish a brand-new marketing technology platform, including migration from current systems.
- Leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team, proposing process improvements and best-practices as appropriate
- A customer-first mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability concisely explain thought process
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Hands on AWS experience
- Solid foundation with backend REST API, object-oriented programming
- Experience working in AWS S3, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda and ECS Far-Gate
- Experienced in writing Unit/Integration Tests
- .Net Core
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud - a huge plus
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms or Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of the 12 Agile Principles and 5 Scrum Values