Security Engineer - 100% REMOTE
Global FinTech firm seeking a Security Engineer with a Vulnerability Management background to develop, configure, document, and maintain information security solutions for a healthcare product. The Engineer will install and configure web proxies, intrusion detection systems, endpoint monitoring software, and vulnerability scanning systems. to ensure that threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s business systems and applications (both in-house and cloud-based) are minimized.
What Part Will You Play?
Delivers secure solutions and/or secure remediation solutions for highly complex projects to the enterprise with intermediate technical applications included.
Installs tools to specifically secure each level within security frame work for highly complex projects.
Provides expert advice and leads discussions on new security technologies and trends while also being able to validate corporate conformance to industry standards utilizing set analysis criteria.
Investigates intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations for highly complex projects and provide incident responses.
Ideal candidate has a mix of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree ideally in STEM related field
- SIEM Administration
- Advanced experience defining, implementing, and maintaining corporate security policy along with standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats, Network access controls, gateway Anti-malware and enhanced authentication as well as experience in Identity and access management principals.
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrates an advanced technical background with Information Security accompanied with deep troubleshooting capabilities
One or more of the following-CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI-QSA, PA-QSA, PCIP, CRISC, CGEIT
TCP/IP network connectivity, subnet segmentation, security zones, secure ports/protocols, network authentication/authorization, security tools and their applicability (WAF, IPS, Sandbox, etc.).
Vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments - Knowledge of vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
THE PERKS: Excellent opportunity working with this Fortune500 company in heavy growth mode. Fantastic benefits including full suite of medical, dental, vision, Life, matching 401(k), fully remote work option, and much, much more! Please send your detailed resume and your LinkedIn profile today to learn more about this excellent opportunity!!