Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85029
Term: 6 months with option to extend to 24 months
- Lead or participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components of moderate complexity within change management and contribute to project plans and budgets, work with users to understand complex problems and bring issues to resolution in accordance with change management timelines.
- Review and analyze moderately complex business organizational systems and navigation to anticipate change impacts while ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Analyze or resolve resource requirements, project dependencies, planning or progression, financials management, status reporting, effective communications, ongoing risk adaptation, appropriate escalation strategies and implementation while leading team to meet change management deliverables and leveraging solid understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- Collaborate and consult with project coordinators, business partners, project staff, stakeholders, and project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and achieve project goals and established timelines in coordination with more experienced management.
- Execute matrix managing other project managers and project coordinators for projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience
- Able to effectively talk to C-level Executives and all levels
- Senior PM skills / Agile Methodology
- Excellent Written / PowerPoint / Excel / Word Skills
- Ability to outline and execute a project from end-to-end with minimal supervision.
- Run multi projects simultaneously.
- Attention to Details – must be very organized
- Takes Initiative
- Able to switch initiatives on the Fly
- College Degree preferred
- Must live within a commutable distance of 85029 (hybrid role)