Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 24 months
- Act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive performance and initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to Business Execution that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of business, delivering longer term and large scale solutions.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational.
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation of recommendations and plans.
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership.
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business expertise.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Senior Product Design Lead experience
- Agile experience
- 7+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.